The Local Tourist Organization in Przemyśl is looking for a person / institution that will undertake the “improvement of the existing website”.
The domain address of an existing website: www.lotprzemysl.pl
The terms of the contract cover the following services:
– updating and promoting the existing website for fast and high-quality dissemination of information on the current project and the CBC Program;
– creating a new section and filling in with text, cartographic and photographic material about the possibilities of disabled people in exploring the historical and cultural heritage of Lviv and Przemyśl (all text, cartographic and photographic materials necessary to update the headings of the existing website are provided by the Local Tourist Organization in Przemyśl);
– transfer of the existing website to a modern technical platform that will allow you to open and read all sections of the website on modern smartphones and tablets;
– adding and continued support of an updated website by the end of 2021;
– all current information must be in two language versions: Polish and English;
– improvement and modernization of the website (updating website design and color separation based on the principles of universal design (which ensures the perception of information and signals, including for visually impaired people, with limited attention, with intellectual disabilities);
– supplementing the content (updating all sections, rewriting, copyrights);
– management and optimization (website optimization, promotion and improvement of website promotion);
– additional services (market audit and analysis, hosting, protection of domain names, processing of websites against viruses);
– the updated website must be present in social networks (the equivalent of the page in the Facebook social network should be improved, all information related to the PL-BY-UA 2020 program should be posted on an ongoing basis, https://www.pbu2020.eu/ua and the website of the Lokalna project partner Tourist Organization in Przemyśl and other partners of the Association);
– adapting the website for people with disabilities (all materials of the updated page should be available for the visually impaired), incl. placing the appropriate icons on the page.
The task is carried out under the project: “Protection of the civil rights of people with disabilities and giving them the opportunity to learn about the unique cultural and architectural heritage of the cities of Lviv and Przemyśl”. The main goal of the project is to create attractive tourist routes for people with disabilities and to expand their opportunities to learn about the historical and cultural heritage of Lviv and Przemyśl.
The project is co-financed by the European Union under the Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Cross-Border Cooperation Program 2014-2020 represented by the Ministry of Funds and Regional Development of the Republic of Poland.
Price offers should be submitted by 02/03/2021 by 12.00 in the form of an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The offer evaluation criterion is: price – 80%, implementation period – 20%.
The offer will be selected on 02/03/2021 at 1 p.m. The signing of the contract with the selected tenderer will take place within 7 days from the date of selecting the offer.
The deadline for preparing the documentation, i.e. the subject of the offer, is a maximum of 60 days from the date of signing the contract.